Back to work!

Yeah, so. Not too much action on the bloggity blog lately, eh?? Maybe we need a little more worky, little less eating bonbons on the chaise whilst reading trashy romance novels classical literature??

Well, I made some cards. I can show you those. You'll please pardon the bad abominable scans though. SOMEone borrowed my good lens so I can't even take a decent photo for awhile!!


K, so this first one was done for a challenge at A Cherry On Top to make a Valentine card with no hearts, and a Back Porch Memories challenge to make a masculine Valentine card, and I used a My Sketch World sketch-a-thon sketch. That's a lot of times to type the word sketch....


'Nen, this one was for a challenge up at Sisterhood of Scrap where I'm designing for the next few months. Did I mention that I'm designing at SOS for the next couple of months yet?? I don't believe I've mentioned that till now. Anyway, I am, and the challenge here was to use (on a card) the digital Cherish download that was sent to me. So I did! (Bee Tee Double You, you need to go over to Sisterhood of Scrap and check 'em out! A fun dynamic bunch over there, who keep the challenges rolling out and the creativity flowing!!)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch that is Love is in the Details, there was an online Valentines crop there this last week and the next four cards were for the challenge to make a card with something on each one that goes with the letters of LOVE. Lace, round (for O), Valentine, Embossing.

This first one I used a PageMaps sketch for a SOS challenge that also wanted stitching and buttons. Check. And check.

Ok. I did get a little carried away with this "round" card. Ain't round no more after you add leaves, but Hokerbalderdash! if this didn't turn out cuter than stink! I will be replaying THIS pattern again! The flower and the leaves were both cut on the Cricut using the Walk in my Garden cartridge.

And the Valentine card. Hearts also cut using the Cricut cartridge Love Struck 2010. This card meets the A Cherry on Top challenge to make a Vday card using a die-cutting machine-type-gadget such as a Cricut, as well as the SOS Saturday challenge to make a card and use hearts and stamps. Which made my new Penny Black music stamp very happy!!


And the last one also uses this My Sketch World sketch-a-thon sketch and the Color Combos #180 challenge for this week. A YUMMY color combo too, I haveta say.



And I do have some layouts to post too, but that'll be for another day. A day that is not this one. G'night.

Comments

Popular Posts