Have I shown you these?

I think not, right?
The first is a card. For my mother.
Did she like it? I don't know, I haven't sent it yet. Lol.
The little birdie stick pin is made with a floral pin with the head cut off, and my trusty hot glue gun! The tutorial was posted a while back...
Every once in a while I make a stand-out favorite layout, and this one is currently it! The photo is of my daughter who lived in Perth Australia for a year back in 2004. All the product came from the April Studio Calico - Singing in the Rain kit. And the honkin' big yellow flower came to me in a flower swap from a gal at Sisterhood of Scrap!
Does it seem like there've been abundance of layouts featuring my daughter recently? Sometimes that's just how it has to be.
*shrug*
This one uses pictures from the archives! 1986! She doesn't look much like this anymore.
The edges of this one are wrapped with the Washi tape. Can. Not. Get. Enough. of that stuff!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts