And one more!

Announcement that is. But it will be the last one for awhile, I promise!


Got another DT gig!! This one for a fabulously FUN challenge blog called Challenge Me Happy!! Fresh, cool challenges are posted twice monthly and AWEsome prizes are given out, so you want to come over and check it out!! You'll be glad you did!

And time to post a couple more "catch up" layouts from the summer!

This one was done for a Love is in the Details summer crop challenge to use an old b&w photo, do an 8 1/2 x 11 layout and use some red! I've since converted the smaller LO into my standard 12x12 and the photo I used was the one we printed on my Dad's 80th birthday invitation this summer!

This one was also done for a LiitD challenge to use a piece of UGLY paper! Sorry Basic Grey, I love you to death but occasionally I gotta ask WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? The scallop-py stuff at the top was the ugly paper I used. Tried to jazz it up a bit with some extra doodling, but anyway, it is what it is, lol! Oh, and the photo is of me and Mr B. We just marked 30 years 2 weeks ago. Yaayy us!!

Aaaaaand THIS one was done to meet a So You Think You Can Scrap challenge at Colorful Creations! We needed to make a LO using a time (clock-time, not era-time) as the title. The journaling says, "Sure it's pretty, but you have to be up before the birds to enjoy it!"
Thanks for stopping by my pretties!!

Comments

  1. scrummy LOs, love all the details and papers
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the CMH design team and the other design teams too!! Wow you are going to be soooooo busy. I love your work and that layout with the splash of red is gorgeous!!!

    Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog and I am looking forward to working with you at CMH

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Norine. Just popped by to say hello and looking forward to working with you.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!!! Just popped by to say helloooo, and looking forward to work with you at Polka doodles.

    Blessings,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making the CMH design team, I am excited about working with you and getting to know you! Thanks for visiting my blog, too! :-)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts