A blog hop! (Week 1)



My Little Shoebox and Unity Stamp Co. have co-branded and were having a little blog hop to share the fun! There are going to be some great prizes to be won so head on over here to begin!

And just because you were nice enough to stop by, here's something for you to look at! Mr B and I took a little mini getaway up to Sedona this week! He was feeling the need to fly somewhere and I was feeling the need to read a book uninterrupted. So we went and soaked in the scenery, did some recreational activities to balance out the calorie intake, read some books, added a couple rows onto my crocheted scarf (I did, he didn't) and relaxed.

And as if all that wasn't enough, we got to watch this spectacle from the airport restaurant the morning we left. To say Mr B was excited...well he was like a seagull with a french fry.

Comments

  1. Hi Norine,
    Congrats on making the polka doodle team I'm really looking forward to working with you.
    I'm also a new follower your stuff is awesome xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts