mmmmyummy!

Can your eyes believe all this delicious yumminess??? Hand dyed bias cut silk ribbon. Etsy! That's where I found it! Etsy makes it so easy to fulfill all your fondest desires to have pretty things!
Now I just have to find those mermaid pics I took while I was sleeping/dreaming on some white sandy beach somewhere that time! This ribbon will go SO perfectly with them!

And now back to reality. Not the can't-find-my-keys-or-wallet kind of reality. That's way too much of a downer! Plus that only happens to people around me. That's their reality.

This is just tidy-up and catch-up reality. Couple more LO's and cards to show you! From the last few months of My Little Shoebox assignments...
Supplies used: MLS Playtime line, Catch Me if You Can, Sidewalk Chalk, Toffee glitter alphas. Webster's Pages buttons, velvet trim and lace, Studio Calico Mr Huey, Prima leaf and homemade brown satin flower.
Supplies used: MLS Playtime line, all papers (Up in the Sky, Sunny Side Up), die cut stickers, glitter alpha stickers (Cherry Pie, Lake, Cornmeal) and mini alpha stickers (Carrot Juice). SEI and MM buttons, Crate Paper ribbons.

And some cards from June assignments!
Supplies used for all cards: MLS Home Tweet Home line. Also used: Imaginesce flowers, iRock tool and gems, Ranger Ink Stickles, assorted ribbon, Stazon ink.

Be sure to check back here tomorrow for a blog hop with My Little Shoebox and Unity Stamps!! Prizes, prizes, prizes!! That's all I'm gonna say!!

Comments

  1. omg what gorgeous ribbons, your layouts are lovely, I must get doing more scrapbooking, I've not done any in ages
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts