CHA Winter 2012 - Very photo heavy!

It was big. It was amazing. And noisy and busy and totally rockin'!!
I went, I saw, I want.
And so without further ado, in the words of


Our small but fearless leader Helen Chu!!


Every morning the bell rings and the doors open and it signals the beginning of another day of fun!

Kinda like Wall St trading.

But WAY more fun.

Ok, so let me show you a little bit of what I saw and loved!
Here are some things I can't wait to get my hands on!!

We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 punches!! The only hard part will be picking a favorite to buy first!!

The Crafter's Workshop stencils...LOVE the new designs!!

Of course! DIY Thickers! Now you can make 'em any color you want!!
Means I might need a couple more colors of misters, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.


Washi tapes....everyone seems to be making them this year, and they're ALL cute...LOVE the selection of colors We R Memory Keepers has!

Crocheted flowers. Still not tired of them.

Text ANYthing is awesome, but text buttons just rock everything else!!

I'm not much of a frou-frou flower girl, but these Prima ones are in that natural color palette I like, so I'm pretty sure I need them.

Petaloo is going to knock it out of the park again with their chipboard laser cut shapes. Love.

Story Teller wood frames





I forget....lol

Demos were everywhere, make and takes too...


Everyone loves a My Little Shoebox class!

Now it's time for some good fun COLOR!!
Never a time when COLOR is inappropriate in a blog post, right?
Let me tell you, it's a good thing I can barely knit or crochet, or I would have been in so much trouble in many more booths than I already got in trouble in!!
Crocheted chair covers? Oh my. Yes please!
Pretty certain I'm going to need to make this some day.
Maybe next summer.
For the cottage, yes?

A knitted tree. All the cool kids have them.
Knit leaf dresses too!

Feathers. Yeah. There must be a reason to need these!

It justifies it's existence just by being so pretty.

Ways With Zippers 101. Cool, huh?

I just know there's a joke about the Princess and the Pea in here somewhere.
Let me know if you find it.

Remember the button dress from CHA Chicago? Paper, beads and flowers this time!!

Or Duck tape garments for Prom.

I have to tell you about my favorite booth!!
Well, one of them. Canvas Corp! Or Canvas Home Basics.
Their whole look is my favorite style lately. Burlap, canvas, text paper and torn cardboard. Those colors and textures really make me happy. So this booth was a drool-fest to be sure.

(Yes you already saw this photo from the LaBlanche booth, but it's what I'm talkin' bout!)
Cool clock.
And now I've found the source for the burlap tablecloth I wanted for my Thanksgiving table last year.
Next year.

And finally....just because they're too pretty not to share....also because pretty things are inspiring...I've already thought of a few things I want to make!
And then there were the pretty booths...






It was starting look like this about an hour before closing time....
Until finally it looked like this and the only thing left to do was head to the airport and fly home for a nap.
Thanks for taking this tour with me! I hope you found a couple of things to drool over too! Leave a comment and tell what you just can't wait for!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for taking us on this amazing CHA journey Norine! It's hard to pick a fave when everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some lovely tempting goodies coming out real soon
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Norine, you got some great coverage of the event. I cannot wait to get some of those templates for my inks! So many wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Norine that was FABULOUS!! Loved your tour. Sooo many fab things but like you I would really love some of the new stencils...[ well all of them really] and those new punches and the canvas and burlap....oh and the txt buttons [guess we could make those]. Look out credit card!!!! Thanks Norine and also love your new LO's!! Great work there especially the stamping one. Very inspiring!
    Cheers Kxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts