Rough Draft

Rough draft, is a stamp I picked up at a vintage junk sale a couple of months ago.  It's rubber is long ago dried out but I thought it looked cute just sitting on my desk. When I went to do this layout though, it just begged to be used, so after some judicious sanding and LOTS of ink applied, I think I got a pretty good impression from it!

I did this layout to answer the DT challenge at Challenge Me Happy to create a layout inspired by the title or lyrics of Somebody That I Used to Know....y'know, the song that was the most played around the world in 2012??  Not kidding, am I!?

The photos taken almost 10 years apart seemed perfect for that sentiment!  Most of the supplies used (ok, except the vintage office stamp) are from the December Studio Calico kit 34th St, and it's add-ons. 

Thanks for stopping by again!

Comments

Popular Posts