Inspired Blueprints Sketch #118

Hi y'all.  Got a new sketch live at Inspired Blueprints today.  
It's a 3 square photo one, and I stayed pretty true to the sketch this time, the only significant alteration being where the vertical strip is on the sketch?  I switched up for the patterned paper along the right hand side.  
I had actually toyed with the idea of using the whole piece of patterned paper as the background, but I found it didn't matter what color of card stock I used for the Cameo Silhouette cut title, it didn't show up well enough against the vibrant pattern.  Easy enough to fix though, with the mix of brown card stock and the pattern.
And in the name of stash busting, I used both label maker stickers AND printed up some labels of my own with my trusty old DYMO!

Can't hardly see the 14 year old boy anymore in the "new and improved," facial hair experimenting, independent 21 year old he is today!  Thank goodness we have pictures.

Thanks for stopping by again today!  Be sure and visit the Inspired Blueprints blog to see what the other DT members created and to link us up to your layout of this sketch!

Comments

Popular Posts