Travel, crops and weather.

Just came back from Winkler MB where, in my honor, they hosted a snow storm.  It was fantastic.  


Actually no, the snow was just 
Winter having her last laugh on the poor folks who have put up with way more this year than I could anymore!  
I was really there for a crop.  
Try explaining that to the border guys.  You live in AZ and you came to MB to scrapbook??  
I know.  

Here are the cards I demo'd for the make 'n' take. 

The happy birthday card uses one of my chipboard card sentiments - I spray painted mine, but at the crop we used Ranger distress paints.


For the thank you card, we heat embossed with clear embossing powder on the naked chipboard for a glossy, tone-on-tone look.  The card fronts were white heat embossed with a script stamp, and die cut with a couple of CheeryLyn butterfly dies, then popped up on the card base.

It was my first Love is in the Details crop and I had a wonderful time meeting new friends and re-connecting with old friends!  Already looking forward to next time!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Great cards! How very nice of them to have snow in your honor! LOL!
    I love the way the greeting turned out on the second card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts