Congratulations cards...

I have 12 kids to send grad cards to this spring!  Twelve!  So obviously I needed a way to streamline to process of making them!  Coincidentally enough I have recently had a birthday and received a MISTI tool!  This was the perfect reason to try it out.
I flipped through my stamp collection looking for anything graduation related...scrolls, mortar board caps, gowns, pandas in caps and gowns...how can I have all these stamps and not one of them has a graduating panda in them??!  Instead, I decided to use ALL of the congratulatory sentiments (of those there are no shortage) on one card.  
This is where the MISTI came in handy.  Being able to fit all the variety of stamps into the required space and then move them around, but keep them secure at the same time and then to be able to stamp them multiple times made the job so much easier!  I stamped with clear Versamark ink, then heat embossed with white, and then used a dauber to rub white ink on to create that messy chalkboard look.  After that I felt like a small scattering of red hearts was all that was needed to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what's new!








Comments

Popular Posts