What...back so soon...?

Hey, hi, me again!  I'm up on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog again today, but I've got a couple of posts today, so scroll down past this one after you're finished, and you'll see the 2nd post as well!


After going all crazy on Friday with the florals, I felt like something simpler and colored, rather than painted, so I stamped these cute kids from Brutus Monroe, sitting on their luggage, and colored them up.

I stamped them twice - once on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper so I could color the images with Zig Clean Color markers (that's the Bon Voyage card) and again on Neenah Solar White cardstock, for coloring with Copic markers (the Follow You card).  There are more how-to details and links for the various products I've used, over on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog.



Thanks for coming over today, and have a great rest of the day!




Comments

Popular Posts