Bubble Greetings...

Hi, hello!

I'm sharing some cards over on the Love is in the Details blog today.
 I had a lot of fun making these cards!  Remember the bubble letters we used to draw back in the 70's?  No, of course you don't.  You weren't even born yet, were you.  Well, they looked an awful lot like these stamped sentiments from Taylored Expressions, just not nearly as cute!


These first two cards were stamped and white heat embossed and then dragged several times through puddles of Distress Oxide inks, drying between each layer.  Once dry, I accented the bottom of each letter with a similar color Copic marker, fading out as you go up the letter.

I used a Papertrey Ink edgers die to die cut the scallop on the card below and then sponged around the  whole piece with more distress ink.


The next two cards were stamped on Strathmore Bristol Smooth card stock, with Versafine Onxy black ink and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.


The Happy Birthday letters each have a couple of colors combined, and the Just a Note card stays clean and simple with one color for each letter.


Thanks for stopping by today!  If you have any questions, leave them in the comment section and I'll try and answer them.

Comments

  1. I love all of these, they look great. I remember the bubble letters, I was a pro at writing them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts