Travelers Notebook mini album Part 1....

Hey, hi!  I'm stopping in today to share a few pages from the traveler's notebook-style mini-album that I'm making of our New Years family trip.  I'm posting some photos here, but there are many more photos and explanation over on the Love is in the Details blog.  You should click on over there if you're interested.  And if you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I'll be sure to respond.

These are the pages I have so far - but not all are finished so I'm only showing you the ones that are!  You'll have to come back again next week to see the rest.  I hope I get them done.  These pages aren't bound together yet either, in case I want to type or print on any of them.  I'll know the album finished when I have it bound but that prospect is still an unformed concept in my brain.  And it could maybe not end well.  Fingers crossed.




You guys.  This is only, like, 1/4 of the whole album and I've already reduced the number of photos by half, because, one, I take too many photos, and two, you don't need 5 photos when 2 will tell the story and three, I wasn't loving the whole-layout-covered-with-all-photos-and-no-room-for-embellishing-look, right?  So, still lots more to do.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts