I scrapped!!

It's been 2 months!

Found this vintage photo-treasure in an old magnetic album.

I wonder why they called those adhesive page albums magnetic....

but anyway!


It's of my Grandma, knitting slippers.

If we were Ukranian we'd have called them kopchies.

At the lake, under the trees while everyone frolicked happily on the beach in front of her.

No, that's not where we'd call slipper kopchies.

That's where this photo was taken.
The journaling says: This is what I remember about my Grandma. After a life of turmoil, she loved quietness. A ball of yarn, some knitting needles or a crochet hook and a shady spot under the trees where she could survey her realm... This is all it took to bring her happiness.

I kind of get that actually.

Used this sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches:

And this color inspiration from Color Combos Galore:

Comments

  1. Gorgeous layout! I just love how you added the the butterfly in the corner. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    Katie
    Sassy Lil' Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, Norine!! what a gorgeous LO! love how you did the background for the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the sketch - I never would have thought flowers and they are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! Make sure you check out the giveaway this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts