Lots to tell and show!!

First up though, BONNIE, you're the winner of my Follow Me challenge!

(Well of course, you're ALL WINNERS in my book!)

I have something I'ma stick in the mail for you just as soon as you pm me your mailing addy!



First for the telling.

I'm just gonna out and SAY it!

I got a place on the design team for an online scrapbooking challenge site!!!!!!!

Go there and check it out! ScrapFit!!!!

I'm stupidly excited about this! I know it's going to be a LOT of fun! It starts Aug 1 and I'll be keeping y'all up-to-speed on the challenges and sponsors and stuff, right here.




Now for the showing. We just finished up the week long, online crop at Love is in the Details.

Here are the layouts I got done for a few of the challenges...

This one for a challenge to use a Sassy Lil Sketches sketch, at least 3 pieces of patterned paper, no cardstock, deco-edged paper and mini alphas.

You can see I'm going back into the archives for pics - these, from the point-&-shoot-film era!

These next two are cards made using this sketch.

I don't think you know this dude.

I don't even think I know him.

Well, that's my story anyways.

The challenge was to scrap an April Fool.

Or maybe it was to use a silly photo.

Something like that.


Awwww! Sweetie kids!!!

The challenge here was to use this sketch and include clouds on the layout. Not hard to do when you love clouds.

Love 'em better from the ground than from the airplane though, I have to say.
Next up: a post about a book I just finished reading which I LOVED. So if you haven't bought your summer beach read yet, hold off...you'll need the name of this one!

Comments

  1. congrats Norine!! your work is beautiful!! especially love your goofball LO! love the design of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norine ~ I love all of your work! So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing and I look forward to working with on the new ScrapFIT Design Team! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts