I just started designing for ScrapFit and this is the month of their 1st birthday! So we're celebrating with a bloghop! Our challenge was to design a layout following recipe:
1. Every party needs cards so use cardstock for your background!
2. Wrap that present really good--use some bright and colorful pp.
3. Don't forget ur bow---use some ribbon!
4. Since it is our 1 year Anniversary lets see 1 photo, 1 button, 1 brad, 1 rubon and 1 embossed item.
5. I love confetti so let's mist that LO like confetti falling!
Here's what I came up with.
you need to click here to get started. Just follow the links till you find your way back here, and then further on from there!
We have some AWESOME sponsors for the bloghop and you need to check them out too!
You have a chance to win some of their generous goodies one of three ways! Do the above listed challenge and post it at the ScrapFit blog, OR become a ScrapFit follower, OR join us in a scavenger hunt (details at the ScrapFit blog)!!! Fun stuff, huh?! So go to ScrapFreak and ScrapStreet for more inspo and goodies.
And now you wanna head over to Sara's blog for more fantastic scrapping inspiration!!