More housekeeping...

A couple of cards, one for Mother's Day, using My Little Shoebox paper and miscellaneous embellies,
and another for no particular reason but to say hi! This was a favorite piece of paper from, like, YEARS ago, that I loved so much I just kept hangin' on to the scrap. Jazz up the flower outline a bit with some Stickles, add some buttons. bling and some alpha stickers and you have yourself a pretty easy card!
And then a couple of layouts from awhile back....
This one was from a 3 Scrappy Boys kit. Decided to add some interest to the dot paper with some basic doodling. Love the photos of Youngest B as he says hello to the Goldeyes mascot. Or is Goldie the one saying the hello?
I also love these photos of Oldest B taken at various times with his little cousins. The title quote says "Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength."
Thanks for popping 'round today! Leave a comment so I know you called!

Comments

Popular Posts