Something Old, something new...

Something borrowed, something blue!

That's our challenge for you this week at Polka Doodles!  

Here's the card I made for the challenge and I quite like how it came together!  



I used butterfly stamps from the  Polka Doodles Flutter Fairyfly set and I stamped them on vellum and heat embossed.  I adhered the vellum behind the scalloped window opening and layered blue dot paper (Pretty Tuff cd) on the inside of the card.  Then I layered swiss dot tulle over the whole front of the card, and adorned it with ribbon and the sentiment tag which is printed on Pretty Tuff paper.  The little black tag charm is something (very) old, the sentiment digi is new, the white emboss on vellum is a technique I borrowed (lifted) from a sample I saw at CHA this year, and the paper is blue!  

Don't forget to stop by the blog to check out what the rest of the design team came up with!!  You'll be blown away!!

Comments

Popular Posts