What's new?

So here's what's new.  This is a layout I did for my design team challenge over at Love is in the Details!  This month it's all about the large banners (plus a mini one on a pin) and butcher twine, two things we're seeing a lot of on layouts everywhere!!
The layout uses a photo I have been dying to scrap, of the amazingly awesome crop of Roma tomatoes we grew back in 2007.  I can't say what the magic was; some weird trifecta of sun, rain and karmic kindness that only comes around every 10 years, maybe? 

Whatever.  It doesn't stop me from trying again every year.  
 

And next up is the current challenge freshly posted at All About Me!  Dreams is the layout prompt.  Your own, or yours for someone else.  Make sure to head over and check out the rest of the DT inspiration and then link up your own creation!  

Here's the layout I did for this challenge.
Is this ever true!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by! 

Comments

  1. Hi Norine - what fab work! I was popping over to wish you a belated Happy Birthday! For some reason blogger wont let me comment at Polkadoodles....anyway hope it was a great day filled with all you love doing! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts