Monday, July 16, 2012

Challenge Me Happy

has a new challenge for you!  We want you to create a layout about your "today".  Use that word in your title and make it about whatever is current in your life! 

Here's the layout I did last week for this challenge, about my seriously busy schedule and all the things I do to benefit mankind.  

Right.  About lay in the pool is all you can really accomplish on a day that gets to 108 degrees.  Not counting humidity.

So that's what I did.  



I got to use my new vintage (wait...is that right? new vintage...? whatevs, you know what I mean) fountain pens that you have to dip in an inkwell and everything!!  Makes me very happy!

There's a prize for this challenge!  Link us up at Challenge Me Happy and we'll do our best to see that you get something fun from 2Crafty Chipboard!

1 comment:

  1. Love your page Norine, so bright and playful!
    Thanks for leaving me some bloglove, I had an awesome time playing with the Hoopla challenges!

    ReplyDelete