Challenge Me Happy

has a new challenge for you!  We want you to create a layout about your "today".  Use that word in your title and make it about whatever is current in your life! 

Here's the layout I did last week for this challenge, about my seriously busy schedule and all the things I do to benefit mankind.  

Right.  About lay in the pool is all you can really accomplish on a day that gets to 108 degrees.  Not counting humidity.

So that's what I did.  



I got to use my new vintage (wait...is that right? new vintage...? whatevs, you know what I mean) fountain pens that you have to dip in an inkwell and everything!!  Makes me very happy!

There's a prize for this challenge!  Link us up at Challenge Me Happy and we'll do our best to see that you get something fun from 2Crafty Chipboard!

Comments

  1. Love your page Norine, so bright and playful!
    Thanks for leaving me some bloglove, I had an awesome time playing with the Hoopla challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts