Misting Fun!

Ohmywow!!  I finally pulled out the Heidi Swapp mistable papers and started to play!!  They are so fun!!

These two layouts are the result.  I used Studio Calico Mr Huey mists, because I like the matte finish.

For this first one, I used some of the browns and greys, and I learned that less is more when it comes to misting these papers.  It's easy to build up the color until it's just muddy, so I would advise messing around on some scrap paper to know exactly what colors you want to use, and then misting the colors side by side without too much overlap.





For this layout I combined blue and green sprays and then decided after that what photos I wanted to scrap.  Easier than trying to match photos and then maybe be disappointed with the color shades.

I also love how the Dear Lizzy paper flower embellishment combines with the rest of this Heidi Swapp line.


These supplies were provided by Love is in the Details, and was posted on the blog there.  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts