Stitching and Sewing....

I love any kind of stitching/sewing.  My mom once declared that I could be quite happy poking a piece of fabric with a needle that didn't even have any thread in it!  These days though, my trusty Pfaff pretty much only pierces paper!  But it does that often enough that it has a permanent home on the dining room table.

So I was more than happy to oblige the challenge fresh up at Challenge Me Happy!

On this layout I also used a throw-away piece of a chipboard accents product package - for the photo frames!  I even zigzag stitched over it in places, setting the tension way low so that the bottom thread would come to to the top creating that haphazard look!


Then I also stitched through the embellie cluster, and the letter stickers in the title.  

Be sure to stop by CMH and check out the rest of the DT samples and get inspired to do some stitching/sewing on a paper project of your own!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts