You want Catch-up on those fries...?

Busy, busy!  What's been happening?  Well, a trip to Washington state... and another to Canada to visit my ailing Dad...  and a little bit of scrapping in the meantime.

Here's a LO I did for Love is in the Details a week ago... I did this one using a mix of October Afternoon 9-5 and Echo Park Everyday Eclectic.  They mix beautifully and have a ton of fun bits that work for any subject you want to scrap about.  I'm not much of a "theme" scrapper so I love when I find lines that are versatile enough to use for any occasion!  

The occasion I scrapped about here was just a bunch of us girls, sitting around gabbing, laughing, eating and catching up...something I don't do enough of lately.  Except for the eating part.  Lol.






Today, there's a fresh challenge posted at Polka Doodles!  This week we want you to make a card using the colors of your favorite flavor of ice cream.  Mmmm, did someone say ice cream...?

I did mine in Neopolitan colors, and added some yumminess with a CheeryLyn die cut!  All the papers and image are Polka Doodles digis from the Pretty Tuff, Pretty Sweet and SugarPlum Daisy cds.  



This card was done for a recent Polka Doodles challenge to use flowers on a card.  The flowers are Prima, the teacup and all the papers are Polka Doodles digis and the butterfly is a Marianne's die cut.

I think I'm gonna have to hand deliver this card!  Post office ain't gonna like the lumpiness!



Check back soon for some pitchers of our week in Washington.  Wow, that's a pretty state!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts