Hey-Oh!

Been slacking blog-wise again, but I have been playing with paper and here's what's new! 

We have a fresh challenge posted at Challenge Me Happy and it's a free-for-all!!  No restrictions or guidelines....just show us your best work!!  Anything goes!!

I finally got to play with my new Silhouette die cut machine.  I love that thing like crazy!!  
This is the layout I did for the challenge.
 The Maple leaves cut out of the background paper, and the title "Not Just and Ordinary day" are done with the Silhouette and the rest of the supplies are from the Studio Calico Central High September kit.

 The occasion was Canada Day this summer, and I used my fun Instax mini-roids!


Thanks for stopping by; be sure to check back tomorrow for more pretty paper projects!

Comments

Popular Posts