So Wonderful....

There's a new challenge up at Challenge Me Happy today.  It's a scrap lift of Annelie's layout here:

To love and be loved.  This photo is pretty old.  That was me with the bangs and cowlick when I was a pipsqueak.  And my grandma.  Who lived down the block, but spent most of the day with us at our house, reading books to us, cooking us chicken soup, crocheting afghans, shelling peas, darning socks, whatever needed done.  I miss her.
I liked the photo layering that Annelie used, as well as the twine arranged all loopy like that so I layered my photo as well, and mimicked the twine with the wire framing the photo.  
 The sequins and die cuts are all from the Studio Calico Sock Hop kit from November, and that delicious title is courtesy of my FUN grown-up toy, the Silhouette!!
 You'll want to join in on our challenge for a chance to be a guest designer for the next challenge!!  Link us up at CMH and good luck!!


Comments

Popular Posts