Enjoy the Journey....

I love books.  I've probably mentioned this before.  I have since I was little.  And when I was 7 or 8 and my dad built me this bookshelf...MY VERY OWN bookshelf that hung on the wall at the end of my bunk bed and had only MY VERY OWN books on it...and I just wanted to stay there forever and read!!  

Do you know that, in those days, our public library limited withdrawals to 14 books at at time?? That's nowhere near enough!!  But that's beside the point.  


This layout was about the feeling you get when you open a new book and embark on a road that leads into the unknown....anticipation, excitement and a willingness to be completely transported!! 

  I did it for our challenge over at Challenge Me Happy, based on this photo prompt.  
Love feathers.  And lately, anything gilded or glittery.  So this made me very happy and I wanted to mimic that exactly for this layout.
The rest of the Design Team have come up with more beautiful layouts based on this photo prompt and we'd love for you to check them out!  And be inspired to create your own layout too!!  C'mon over!

Comments

  1. I also love books and I love this lo and the feeling you have captured in it! Gorgeous with the string of banners and other godis hanging down!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Norine. And I love how you captured a little bit of "you" on the page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts