Far and Away...

This new line from Teresa Collins is really fun and versatile!  I created these projects recently for Love is in the Details and I wanted to demonstrate how great the whole line is for travel photos or cards, but then also for a non-theme layout too.  I love when a line can do that!


 I used the Old World Map stamp from Rubbernecker on this layout, to emphasize the travel theme, and I used my Cameo to cut the word "tourist" from a tag, enlarging the design just enough to separate the top of the tag from the bottom.  


This airplane shape is a wood veneer from Prima, covered with Ranger UTEE. 


 Combining the Far and Away line with the Sizzix (Tim Holtz) Adventure embossing folder makes for a great "bon voyage" card.

 Here I used more of the Far and Away line in a non-thematic way.  LOVE the results!  

 Check out this fun way to use the Cameo Silhouette!  I cut the word "us" from a school book lined paper bag and slid the journal tag inside so that the lettering would show through.  Again, my heart beats a little faster!!




And I just had to make more metallic splats with my platinum UTEE.

 And finally a non-themed birthday card.  

 Until I realized I had this fun "travel related" stamp in my stash!  

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Love the stamping and how you have made banners of the old map on the first one, and so cool with the utee splatt on the seconde one. Georgeous colors and design on the card!
    Have a great week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts