Thursday, October 31, 2013

Inspired Blueprints sketch reveal #108

Hi everybody!  There's a new sketch posted at Inspired Blueprints today!  It looks like this...
Here's the layout I made for it.  I substituted 2" square photos mounted on large shipping tags for the photos in the sketch.  

I also used my Silhouette Cameo to die cut negative shapes from the tags, and painted the wood veneers with watercolor paints.  I love how that blotchy look turned out!

Make sure to stop by the IB blog to check out the other layouts this sketch inspired the design team to create! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Norine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete