Monday, April 21, 2014

Travel, crops and weather.

Just came back from Winkler MB where, in my honor, they hosted a snow storm.  It was fantastic.  


Actually no, the snow was just 
Winter having her last laugh on the poor folks who have put up with way more this year than I could anymore!  
I was really there for a crop.  
Try explaining that to the border guys.  You live in AZ and you came to MB to scrapbook??  
I know.  

Here are the cards I demo'd for the make 'n' take. 

The happy birthday card uses one of my chipboard card sentiments - I spray painted mine, but at the crop we used Ranger distress paints.


For the thank you card, we heat embossed with clear embossing powder on the naked chipboard for a glossy, tone-on-tone look.  The card fronts were white heat embossed with a script stamp, and die cut with a couple of CheeryLyn butterfly dies, then popped up on the card base.

It was my first Love is in the Details crop and I had a wonderful time meeting new friends and re-connecting with old friends!  Already looking forward to next time!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! How very nice of them to have snow in your honor! LOL!
    I love the way the greeting turned out on the second card!

    ReplyDelete