Cardabilities sketch #105

Woohooo!!  Today is the first reveal for the new design team at Cardabilities!  Did I mention that I have the opportunity of contributing to this challenge blog for this term??  Yes, I do!  How much fun is this going to be!!

Here's the sketch for this challenge:

And here's my card!  You know me…don't like to adhere to the guidelines TOO closely; like to mix things up a bit!
I stamped with a text stamp, onto watercolor paper, and heat embossed with clear emboss powder.  Then I watercolored with yellow, peach and red to get this color mix.  The sentiments are gold heat embossed and die cut with the teensiest banner die I've ever seen (from Studio Calico).  The embellishments are a dotted vellum circle, a striped vellum butterfly and a button tied with gold thread.

Heartfelt Creations is the sponsor for this sketch reveal with 3 gift certificates of $30 each going to some lucky winners!!  Is that winner going to be you?  Make sure you getcha self the chance by making a card from sketch #105, and linking it up over at the Cardabilities bloghttp://cardabilities.blogspot.com/2014/08/sketch-105-new-design-team-reveal.html!  As well, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team created with this sketch #105.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts