Love is in the Details Card Sketch Challenge

It was my turn to post a card sketch challenge for the troops over at LiitD, and this is what I came up with.  It's hand drawn.  You probably picked up on that yourself.  Cuz you're smart like that, right??  I wanted it to be computer generated like all the cool kids are doing, but I don't seem to know the right words to use, to Google instructions on how to do that in Photoshop.  If y'all can help a girl out, I'd appreciate it mightily!

Here is the sketch: 
And here is the card I made for it:
I used a piece of Authentique Harmony CardMakingStack, which is basically a pad of pre-scored card bases.  Very cool thing.  You pick one and take your card in a direction based on the pattern of the paper.  And that shimmer on the black card stock sentiment?  Wink of Stella Marker!  My FAVE!
I also used a Memory Box Die (Gorgeous Gardenia Outline).  I cut it from watercolor paper, left the inserts in the flower part and watercolor painted it.  
 Thanks for stopping by again today!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts