3 Friends….time for a layout.

My son's Mother-In-Law is my good friend.  And has been for a lot of years.  So I'd long heard about her other good friend (since Kindy) and suspected we'd all mesh well.

I was not off base on that surmise and we proved it during a long weekend visit last year, where we toured a museum, and the Huntington Gardens, ate at the most aMAZing restaurant featuring molecular gastronomy!  Where we could only barely identify what we were eating.  I know right??  These are the  things that bond people for life!


We have in common, a love for literature, culture, gardens, decorating, languages and interesting food.  Oh and Downton Abbey.  And there is so much more I'm sure.  Which we will continue to discover the next time we are able to all be together again!


 I created this layout for a challenge (to use no card stock) issued by Paper Issues for National Scrapbooking Day last month!



Thanks for stopping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts