Happy Life...




Last summer most of our kids made it out to the cottage at the lake for the same sequence of days and it was good.  Wonderful!  And the daughter who is a photographer thought it would be good to do a styled shoot with the married-for-one-year couple using some of the perfect props from the cabin where we were staying while we worked on our own.  You can see more of that shoot here, and here.


I used a lot of the Kaisercraft Oh So Lovely line on this layout…the background paper and the die cuts.   I also added a Studio Calico stamp behind the die cut and then to help unite the two, I doodled around the edges of the die cut with a Sharpie liner pen.  


A Forever 21 clothing tag, a miscellaneous badge I can't remember how I got, and those yummy Dewdrops from Robin's Nest help to embellish the layout.


I cut the word 'happy' from wood paper with a Studio Calico die and the chipboard alphas are October Afternoon.  


This layout is featured over at the Love is in the Details blog today.  Thanks for stopping by again!


Comments

Popular Posts