More Florals from Jane's Doodles...

Hello friends!  This is a stamp set I will never get tired of!  It has so much versatility and and works so well with many different techniques!  You can find the Bloom stamp set here, and the ABC's stamp set here.  These two cards are posted on the Jane's Doodles blog today.  

I actually began with a slightly different idea.  It didn't work as well as I'd hoped unfortunately, so vellum to the rescue!  I wanted to try and white-heat-emboss the sentiment directly onto the stamped and painted flowers, but the white embossing turned out to be too transparent.  Not a good look.

(The card above, is made using Kuretake Zig Real Brush markers on Bristol Smooth cardstock, and the card below is made using watercolor paints on water color paper.)


I'm pleased with the vellum results though - it adds a nice subtlety to the busy image below.  Vellum is good at that!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts