Grand Adventures....

Hi, hello!

I've got a couple of cute cards to share with you today.  These are the cards I created for today's blog post at Butterfly Reflections Ink.  I was inspired to make them because my oldest son is embarking on a grand adventure of his own.  He's been visiting us here in Arizona for the last 10 days during which he has purchased the cargo van that he will take home and retrofit to become the van that he will live out of as he travels the west coast of the continent this summer.  And depending on how it goes, for indefinitely after that.  Mom's need to be supportive right?  Well, so I made him a card.


I began by stamping the Topography background stamp from Neat & Tangled onto watercolor cardstock, heat embossing with white emboss powder and then painting with a mix of blues and green paints from the Gansai Tambi watercolor paint set.


I found some tags in my stash and cut them down to fit the sentiments from the same Topography stamp set, then I wrapped jewelry making cord around the card panels and tied the tags to them.  Each tag is popped up with some foam tape for dimension.  Then I added some sequins and bing, bang, boom, I can send my son off on his journey with a cute card to adorn his dash!



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts