Hello, How Are You?

Hello, hi!  It's Friday, so that means a Butterfly Reflections Ink blog post and I've got a cute critter card to share!  (Say that 10 times, fast!)

I began by inking the background with Ranger Distress Inks in Faded Jeans, Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough, then splattering with water and daubing off with a paper towel before it completely dried.


I stamped the critters, plants and butterfly from the Waffle Flower, Summer Time stamp set, and pieced together the sentiment with Hello from Right At Home - Deerest Friends and How Are You? - from Create A Smile - Just Saying Hello.  Then I colored everything with Copic markers and fussy cut each piece (even though there is a coordinating die set which I sure wonder why I don't own) before assembling and adhering the entire vignette.


I recognize the porcupine, but I have to confess to not being exactly sure what the other critter is...and I'd love to know if you do!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts