Impression Obsession Hollyhocks....

Hello friends!  I'm just popping in today to let you know that I'm sharing a pretty Hollyhocks card over on the blog at Love is in the Details!  

I used the die set from Impression Obsession to create the flowers and painted them with watercolor paints before stacking and layering them on top of a hollyhock background.


I used the Thinking of You stamp set from PhotoPlay for my sentiment, using the MISTI to be assured of a perfect stamp every time.


Click on over to the LiitD blog for more photos and how-to details.

And have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Wow. Love your colourful hollyhocks. Your watercolour looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one beautiful and stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norine, this is a gorgeous card! I just saw someone CASE your card on Splitcoaststampers (Susie Lessard aka PaperPunchScissors), and I can see why she loved your card. I love how you've used this beautiful hollyhocks die (that I own) and watercolored them so beautifully. I love the layering! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog link doesn’t work…can anyone help me. Cskuschel@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts