Fall Leaves for LiitD....

Hey, hi!

I'm here today to share a layout that I made for my regular Wednesday post at Love is in the Details!  


It began with some Elizabeth Craft Peel-Off stickers that I colored, cut out and used as embellishments.  Let's check it out!


I adhered the stickers to Bristol Smooth cardstock because I planned to color them with real brush markers and the surface of that paper allows the color to blend beautifully before drying and soaking into the paper. 






Supplies used include, patterned paper from Webster's Pages and BoBunny, Elizabeth Craft Peel-Off stickers, word stickers from Cosmo Cricket, Authentique, Echo Park, chipboard alphabet from Thickers (Elf), gold word and heart stickers from Crate Paper (Oasis), phrase stickers from Teresa Collins, Crate Paper, Basic Grey, chipboard embellishment from Crate Paper and epoxy hearts from Freckled Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts