Mr & Mrs...

Hello friends!  I'm up on the Love is in the Details blog today and I've got a layout to share!


Last week we revealed a new set of Wedding Words that I designed for Love is in the Details, and while the chipboard and wedding photos were out, I just had to make another layout, even though this wedding was almost 5 years ago!



Another of the features of this layout that I wanted to share was the simple trick of elevating a basic die cut such as the butterfly above, from "meh..." to "wow!" by covering it with Glossy Accents to replicate an epoxy embellishment.  So easy to do and such a fun result!



I've been de-stashing again lately, and in the process, unearthed my bottles of Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink and decided to use the navy blue one to paint the kraft chipboard Mr&Mrs piece.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but in real life it has a lovely soft sheen.



I can hardly believe how quickly the last 5 years have gone, but as we're awaiting baby #2 any week now, we're so glad to see where those 5 years have brought them!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts