babies grow too fast....

...I think that's something we can agree on, yes?  Hi friends, I'm back today with a traveler's notebook layout to share!  Back when I began to use these Dylusions Traveler's Notebooks, I removed the thread from the spines and put the various pages back together so that each book was a mix of lined paper, dotted paper and graph paper.  I used heavy duty thread and a long darning needle to resew each of the books, going in and out of the same machine pierced holes from the original notebook.  You can read more about that process here.

I also planned that one of these re-tooled notebooks would be dedicated to layouts about my grandchildren, another for miscellaneous photos, feelings and events, and the third for, I haven't yet decided. ;-D


Today's layout is in the "miscellaneous" notebook and is inspired by the hummingbirds that returned again this year to build a nest in the tree right outside our back door.  


To create the title, I stamped with the Tim Holtz/Ideology foam alphabet stamps and Altenew ink in Moss.  I wanted an uneven roughness to the letters, so I blotchily stamped off once onto scratch paper and then fully onto the notebook paper.  Then I added a "grow" sticker from Simple Stories Bloom & Grow line, and the mini-alpha stickers from the Pink Fresh, Boy's Fort line.  The phrase sticker and the round wooden phrase embellishment are from that product line as well.  


I'm not sure what it is about these smaller formats that invite me to journal more, but I laid down a bunch of thoughts about this nest and it's occupants!  Then I added a couple of strips of Washi tape (Michaels and American Crafts), a Silhouette cut cardstock leaf, some enamel dots and an enamel heart (from Illustrated Faith) to complete the page.  


This traveler's notebook page is also posted at Love is in the Details.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

Comments

  1. Oh Wow! I love your pretty journals and that beautiful page layout! So very pretty!
    I'd love for you to link up to the brand new challenge on the Cropstop blog where it's always "Anything Goes" as long as you use a product or two from one of the companies they carry in the store. (You did!) https://cropstop.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-link-party-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat pagi, Ijin Post Yahh
    Tunggu Apalagi Segera Daftar dan Depositkan Segera Di E D E N P O K E R . X Y Z
    - Minimal Deposit 15.000
    - Bonus New Member 10.000
    - Bonus Next Deposit 5%
    - Bonus Rollingan 0,5%
    - Bonus Refferal 10% (Seumur Hidup)
    REAL PLAYER VS PLAYER !!!
    www(.)edenpoker(.)co
    GUDANG PROMO IDN POKER
    Agen Bandar Poker Terpercaya
    Bandar Poker IDN
    Poker IDN Terbaik
    Agen Judi Uang Asli
    Agen Judi Terbaik Di Indonesia
    Agen Judi Deposit Murah
    Info Poker IDN Terbaik

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts