Lake Life...

Summer's coming!!  It's getting nice and warm here in AZ (100º+) so that means the ice is melting off the lake up north!  And our thoughts are turned to heading to the lake for the summer.  What a great life!
I posted this layout way back, at Love is in the Details, and I'm finally sharing it here too!  I used a photo from several years ago...Jeff, Amy and Katie, sitting on the swim platform, snacking, sunning and undoubtedly being entertained by Jeff.  Perhaps this is where it all began....?
I used some product from the Ruby Rocket Happy Days line - the papers and die cuts, as well as some Crate Paper chipboard, Kaisercraft phrase strip along the bottom and I dipped into my stash of Thickers in every shape and color.


Thanks for stopping by again today!


Comments

Popular Posts