Floral background stamp...

Hi, hello!  I have a post up today at Butterfly Reflections Ink, that I wanted to share with you here!


I've been wanting to play with the newly purchased Floral Background stamp set from The Stamp Market.  I did try it out back in this post here, but I knew I wanted to give it a chance to really shine on it's own.


Each of these card panels is created by individually coloring each leaf and bloom with water-based markers and stamping.  And a lot of hot breathing.  If you're curious, more detail on that can be found on the Butterfly blog.


The adorable little hummingbird stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh finally got pulled out and played with today as well!


The hello die cut on the blue card is made with a Pretty Pink Posh die and the HB sentiment on this card is from the Simply Sentiment stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


Thanks for stopping by today!  If you think you'd like to see a video showing this technique, leave a comment in the video and I'll see what I can do!

Comments

Popular Posts